Spanish dictionaries, old british ladies, and accidental illegal activities October 3, 2025

Hola todos!

Before I answer the topic of my email, I want to let all people know im safely in mexico city MTC! It was a long 15 hours of travelling, but i'm so happy i'm here. Also this is hard to write cause we have our temporary samsung phones right now so the keyboard and phone is all so new!

- K so to the topic and a bit about my flights. So saying goodbye to my family was pretty hard and emotional but they were able to see me all the way through security and that was a blessing! I miss you guys a lot. Anyways I got on the plane to toronto with no troubles, which was expected. Then everyone sarted watching movies and I was like ahh the pressure, but mom, I resisted, so I studied my very small dictionary by like the light of a very small overhead thingy, that was 4 hours ill nevet get back.

-  When in toronoto it was pretty hectic and customs took so long, but got through with about 45 minutes till my flight! Soo I killed time playing corn hole by myself which was a bit sad but like good time wasting! And then a like 85 year old lady came up to me and was asking about the church and stuff cause of my nametag ( after I translated it ) and she was so nice and played one round of corn hole with me! She was very interested why I was by myself, and she was like very much my like guardian so that was a really big blessing! She also sat right behind me on the plane and some fun facts about her; she loves music and choirs so I told her all about my trip! She's from bath and we are now best friends.

-  Last, when I got to mexico I was with other elders like 4 of them flying  together. So that was a relief going through baggage with them all! We may have skipped immigration though so hopefully we are ok and don't get arrested! Anyways driving was crazy there were so many other missionaries and luggage on a bus, so they gave me a rice crispie box to sit on the floor for the hour drive, what a perspective at the front! I also got crazy car sick but no throw up thankfully.

Anyways it was such a fun day and long and I finally met my district and they are all do amazing and loving, it is so so beautiful here and just crazy with so many people! There's 1200 missionaries! 

I know this was long but it was a long day so it evens out! But a quick thought is that the spirit really exists I was very nervous to fly, but I was more then ok and felt very watched over, you can pray anytime and anywhere and I know that you will be heard always. 

Have a great week everyone!

Love Elder Spencer


Fotos:


Ditricto! .5 pic



Elders trying to " jump weird "


Cutest pic in the whole MTC 



Whole district together the first time




Comments